Welcome! Let this page be your source of information to help you succeed in the workplace or at home.
These videos are to help us achieve high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Bolts – grades and why control the bolts
- How to select the correct punch and die for a press break
- How to discover an Angle’s size
- How to select the correct hole punch and die
- How to discover a Channel’s size
- How to discover a Beam’s size
- Laying out an irregular base plate
- Loading a truck
- Moving material out of the shop when finished
- Painting Habits
- Painting – Daily Calibration
- Plasma Table 1
- Receiving Habits
- Skidmore usage
- Tapmaic R5 Drill Press Tapping
- Trucks – daily check list
- Turning on and off the Air Compressor
- Using the small Kalamazoo Saw
- Weekly reporting – who needs to do what?
- Weld Tests do’s and don’t’s
- Welding procedures and welding Habits
- Welding Symbols
Last summer (2017) we fabricated many of the pedestrian rails and stairs at Notre Dame while they were remodeling their foot ball stadium.
Get in touch and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. We look forward to hearing from you!