We are always looking for individuals who want to increase their skill set and expand their knowledge in the world of metal fabrication. Full-Time employees are eligible for benefits; Medical, 401K, Vacation, Holidays, and Life Insurance.
ESTIMATING / SALES
- Read and interpret Architectural prints and schematics for the purposes of providing a clear and accurate scope of materials and shop labor for requested bids
- Upon being awarded a contract, gather extra details that may not have been acquired normally in the course of estimating and forward the project manager’s details on to the company awarding us the contract.
- Communicate and clarify the scope of work to the Chief Detailer & Project Manager for smooth transition upon being awarded contracts.
- Infrequently purchase material at the Project manager’s request.
- Suggest new venues of work to Owner as potential markets to break into.
- Suggest new vendors/pass on vendors used for materials in the estimating process to Project manager.
- Process Change orders at the request of the Project manager for unforeseen changes or additions to contract.
- Proficient spoken and written English
- Must be able to read and interpret Architectural prints and schematics for the purposes of gathering an accurate scope of materials and labor required for estimated jobs.
- College Degree or some continuing education in this field.
- 3-5 years related experience within a manufacturing environment with proven experience
Job Type: Full-time
Full-Time employees are eligible for benefits: Medical Insurance, Holiday, 401K, Vacation, Sick, and Life Insurance.
Hours: Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Salary: $50,000 - $60,000 annually
Apply Now!! Submit your resume below!