Estimator / Project Manager - Full Time
- Help secure new work and assist current clients with information concerning the progress of their work.
To succeed in the position you find it important to:
- Analyze project design drawings (both architectural and Structural)
- Review specifications in division 5
- Monitor all addendums for a project
- Ask questions as you review a project
- Seek clarifications when needed from Evans Metal staff or others
- Ask our vendors for pricing on material
- Create an accurate list of material for a project
- Work with other estimators to determine the hours needed to produce a project.
- Distribute pricing to clients
- Call clients back to keep track of potential work.
- Share your take off with purchasing so we can buy material
You will learn new software:
- EPM - our document management
- Tekla - project viewer version - which will help you review work
- E-Take Off - Estimating software
- Outlook - Everyone needs to email
- Teams, Go To Meeting, Join.Me, Zoom - we host and participate in virtual meetings
Where and with whom will you work?
- Initially you will find you will work in one of our office spaces.
- You may occasionally work from home
- A team of who are keeping our company filled with work and profitable.
- Competitive Pay (Based On Experience)
- Health & Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- 401K retirement
- High school and work experience.
- We are open to a college graduate in construction management recently graduated
- Construction experience
- Estimating experience
Apply Now!! Submit your resume below or click here to download the application!